What is the best way of recruiting staff?
The only advantage of not using a recruitment agency is obviously the cost - the cost of advertising privately rather than using an agency is considerably cheaper but for a competitive fee you can advertise the role on an online job board and save yourself the personal cost to your business in terms of your time and resources.
Therefore, what are the benefits of using a recruitment agency?
- There is normally no charge to review CVs, arrange interviews and compare the candidates to your direct applicants.
- Some agencies have a dedicated recruiter throughout the process who will look after your vacancy and be tasked with sourcing candidates from a large pool of active and passive candidates via advertising on job boards, Social Media, headhunting and word of mouth referral schemes. Recruiters already subscribe to lots of job boards and will know the best board to use for your role.
- You will be provided with a selection of pre-qualified candidates who meet the criteria, budget and are available to work.
- The recruiter can assist you with pre interviewing all candidates prior to you. This will ensure that they are 100% suitable and if you have any concerns these can be discussed with the candidate so you are fully informed.
- Once you have completed your interviews and negotiated your salary your recruiter will apply for the references for you which is a great time save for you!
If you are considering recruiting staff and would like a no obligation conversation to discuss an affordable way to recruit staff I would be happy to chat about your business.
Parmar Staffing work with a variety of business services including specialist industries of manufacturing, legal, accountancy, construction and consumer retail. Parmar Staffing - helping companies find the best staff!
To enquire about this News Article please contact the business directly.« Back to Chamber Hub