To provide first Line technical support to our IT customers in accordance with agreed Service Line Agreements and ensuring that specifications outlined by the Company are met and delivered in a professional manner.
- To provide telephone support / remote support from the Company offices.
- To use management software to record all support calls
- To carry out workshop repairs and assist in the workshop, as and when required.
- To complete all necessary documentation as required in order to facilitate job costing, customer profitability reports via:
- Consultation sheets
- Mileage records.
- To ensure that all chargeable work is documented and up to date so the customer is correctly invoiced.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the position that may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
- Self-motivated with the ability to get on well with customers.
- Have a confident and professional approach to their work.
- Have a commitment to learning new processes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- The ability to prioritise work loads
To enquire about this Job Vacancy please contact the business directly.« Back to Chamber Hub
Units 6 & 7
Apex Business Park
Browse our membership directory to see the businesses and individuals who are a part of Hailsham Chamber of Commerce.More Info